Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Major lag with preview

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm working on editing short film in Premiere CC 2017. Few days ago when I opened the program, it started acting weird. I am editing .R3D footage in 2k, and as I have pretty high end hardware, I have had no problems previously. No frames were dropped even with full grade on the footage. Now even when I drag the mouse over timeline, it takes about 1-5 mins to give feedback in preview. Then when I hit play, it might take just as long to start playing. Once it starts to play, it plays smoothly until I stop, then it takes another 5 minutes to continiue.

My hardware:

i7-7700k

16 gb ddr4 2400mHz ram

GTX 1080

M.2 SSD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi arvidt79335788,

Thanks for posting in Adobe Forums. If you are not working on any major project or on a deadline, is it possible to update Premiere Pro to the latest version of Premiere Pro, check the Performance & let us know the status?

Thanks,

Vidya. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines