• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC on windows, files opened and closed remain locked. Animate needs to quit to unlock files.

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

there is an annoyance using Animate CC on windows (since many versions).

Any file which has been opened once in Animate, even if it's closed again, remains locked and cannot be renamed/moved/deleted until Animate CC is fully closed.

This can be quite annoying when working with several files at once, and needing to do files operations, since Animate must be reopened, all files reopened, navigated again to the GUI part I was working, etc.

This also applies to icons in AIR settings prompt. If I see a preview of an icon, even if I close AIR settings window, afterwards icons stay locked and cannot be overwritten until I close Animate.

Working with several applications using the same source, this can be very annoying too.

Nothing too hardcore, but if this can be fixed in next release would be great.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree.  post here, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, in my case, i can only reopen Animate itself if a kill it inside the Task Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines