• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC won't launch

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using a MacBook Pro (Early 2015) on macOS 13 High Sierra (tried updating from Sierra to no avail) and the new Lightroom CC refuses to launch. The icon appears and instantly disappears. No error messages or similar.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hemfre,

Could you please check the permissions on all Adobe Lightroom folders in System library, they should be "Read & Write".Solutions to Adobe Lightroom Lightroom user permission issues on launch  Please check Solution 2 on this link.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did unfortunately not help with the problem, and Lightroom CC still refuses to launch.Lightroom-CC.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try restarting your mac in safe mode and then launching Lr CC and share the results with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This unfortunately produced no results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the efforts, could you try getting into the root user account of your macOS and then try launch Lightroom there?https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204012

Link for reference: How to enable the root user on your Mac - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had no effect on my part. Lightroom still does the one single jump and then nothing. Really odd, if I should say so myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you installed it from creative cloud or software package? are all files properly copied to your system, i recommend you to install it from the creative cloud, first, make your account on it and then proceed to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines