• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC pen pressure

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have an Asus transformer pro 3 that works in photoshop cc with pressure sensitivity. ive enlarged tool bar but the pressure and tilt buttons arnt there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Am not sure. I would suggest getting in touch with Customer Care Contact Customer Care for invesigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure is this a Photoshop question or one for Adobe Animate CC? Can you elaborate on your issue because it is difficult for me to get exactly what's happening on your computer.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its an animate question i only refrenced photoshop to show that my pressure sensitivity is working correctly just not in animate cc. The brush tool is missing the pressure sensitivity button for some reason. Is there any reason photoshop would correctly use pressure sensitivity and not animate cc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am not sure. I would suggest getting in touch with Customer Care Contact Customer Care for invesigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The buttons would only be there when you're using the brush tools. Don't think it works with the pencil tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines