• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Flash Player on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what else to do. I have tried everything. My adobe is installed but it says it says it is disabled but I go to settings and it is enabled. I use to go onto a chatroom before but I had to do a restore and since then I cant load the chatroom. They say it is nothing there end but Adobe wont let me open it but it keeps connection error and to try again. I cant even get it to update as in the settings the adobe settings page is highlighted in grey. I cant get it to go to black. All this from a reset which it tells you to do if you are having problems. flash player.PNGKaren 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge on Windows 10, as such, it's a component of the browser, not a separate plugin, and doesn't show in the Flash Player Settings Manager, in your screenshot.

For assistance with Flash in Edge, see Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge

For assistance with Flash in IE, see Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines