1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 19, 2017 9:58 AM by AnandSri

Can't sign pdf files

paulc47809458

Hi I cannot sign my pdf files when I click on sign in reader or DC it says retrieving my information, but nothing happens

Yes I thinks its account related as when I sign out of reader I can sign the document

• 1. Re: Can't sign pdf files
          AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Paulc,

As per the description above, you are not able to Sign a PDF file, as you get a message "Retrieving my information", Is that correct?

Please sign out from Reader and sign back in with your Adobe ID and password, and check again.

Make sure your profile is updated for Signature, Enter all the required details from Settings option of Fill and Sign (if you don't get the error message of Retrieve information).

You may also try to check for pending updates of Adobe Reader from Help>Check for updates.

You can try to repair the installation file of Reader from Help>Repair installation.

If the issue still persists, please try to sign the PDF file through your online account i.e. https://cloud.acrobat.com Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.