• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

just installed photoshop, files cannot be found?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had just signed up for the latest adobe creative student package, because i have a macbook 10.9.5, tech support ended up helping me install an older version, for 2014/15.  Apparently I still don't have enough space for it to be updated for 2015, even with my macbook is almost completely empty, the 2014 version opens up fine.  Now when i try to open an image file it says "could not complete your request because the file is not found."  it says that for every single file i try to open in photoshop.  i have not even used this file at all yet so there's no way it may have gotten messed up from saving improperly or changing it in anyway.  What can i do to fix this problem? i have a project and a deadline, please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Apparently..."? So, how much free disk space do you actually have? If you don't know how to find out, let us know and we can help you get that info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines