• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't cancel my Illustrator suscription.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the steps to cancel my Illustrator suscription but there isn't an option "cancel". What can I do? I've been paying for something that I'm not using..

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

You did not post a screenshot of how far you got, so we do not know where where you are getting stuck. If you do not want to pay for something you do not use,  provide better information when  posting.

Learn about cancelling your Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription

manage-plan.jpg\

then cancel plan

cancel-plan.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not post a screenshot of how far you got, so we do not know where where you are getting stuck. If you do not want to pay for something you do not use,  provide better information when  posting.

Learn about cancelling your Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription

manage-plan.jpg\

then cancel plan

cancel-plan.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "manage plan" tab is unresponsive and nobody answers on chat or the phone.

So Mike, how would you go about cancelling now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The manage plan tab should work, are you on windows possibly? Restart your computer and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem trying to cancel. I called awhile back and they said I had to go online after July 26. I have been trying to cancel since I have not used it at all. Adobe, please call me to cancel my subscription! (EMAIL REMOVED)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Moone,

Please follow the answer to this post on how to cancel your subscription.  Did you do that, what was your result? Please show screenshots. If the links are not working, contact Adobe,1 (800) 833-6687 immediately.

We are not Adobe staff, and the Adobe staff who occasionally visit the forums do not work in the subscriptions department.

Your email was removed so you do not get spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines