• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest Lightroom CC and my iPad not compatible-grrr

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it looks like the newest Lightroom CC is only compatible with iPad Pros.  Could this really be true?  Will it ever change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Thanks to KR Seals and Conrad C for your responses.  Knowing the latest Lightroom CC works on your non-pro iPads got me thinking. What did I do wrong?  I had the latest iOS and I thought I the App Store was showing the correct update for my iPad.  After reading a few comments on the App Store, there it was - the answer.  I had installed the iPhone version on my iPad.  How this happened?  I don’t know.   After a delete and reinstall, we are working fine. 

Next problem for for me is to figure out

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's running fine on my iPad Air and iPhone 7+. Also desktop versions on MacBook Pro and PC Win 10

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS is your iPad running? The system requirements say Lightroom requires iOS 10 or later. It's running on my iPad mini 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to KR Seals and Conrad C for your responses.  Knowing the latest Lightroom CC works on your non-pro iPads got me thinking. What did I do wrong?  I had the latest iOS and I thought I the App Store was showing the correct update for my iPad.  After reading a few comments on the App Store, there it was - the answer.  I had installed the iPhone version on my iPad.  How this happened?  I don’t know.   After a delete and reinstall, we are working fine. 

Next problem for for me is to figure out how this CC upgrade is going to help me with my photography business?  If anyone knows of any ebooks or just plain detailed instructions as to how to best use this system, please let us all know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gregp7pan  wrote

Next problem for for me is to figure out how this CC upgrade is going to help me with my photography business?  If anyone knows of any ebooks or just plain detailed instructions as to how to best use this system, please let us all know. 

I have a free ebook up here, and the complete book is a matter of weeks from completion.  There's a bunch of infographics on the blog too, showing what all the iOS buttons do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines