• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to XD CC files on mobile

Advisor ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Not able to preview my mobile prototype with USB connection.

2. Not able to connect to my published XD CC files folder with my Android mobile.

Did Adobe say the XD Beta days is over? Doesn't act like a fully functional application if you ask me. Many people are experiencing the same issues they had 12 months ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Are you on Windows? If so, this is a platform limitation with Windows UWP, as it will not allow us to access the USB. You should be able to access Android mobile, so please do reach out to Preran for that.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with a link to this post over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Windows? If so, this is a platform limitation with Windows UWP, as it will not allow us to access the USB. You should be able to access Android mobile, so please do reach out to Preran for that.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on W10. Is this still an issue for Windows users? It's been like this for ages, can't really see how XD is not called a beta version anymore. When it comes to the CC connection it is extremely unstable and slow. After more than 10 attempts at connection my Android phone to the XD files loaded onto the CC service it finally found it, it looks like it's loading repeatedly trying to reach the files but it only rarely connects. This has nothing to do with my phone as my colleague also experiences the very same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have the same issue. What can I do?

Regards,

Nanda Spekschoor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines