• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render image sequence Program Error "..\..\sources\VideoIO.cpp : 4675 : REQUIRE failed"

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As the title says, since the update from PS CC 2017 to CC 2018, the "export -> render video"-dialogue causes a program error when set to image sequence, once I click the "Render"-button.

This is what the PSErrorLog.txt says:

"..\..\sources\VideoIO.cpp : 4675 : REQUIRE failed"

This feature is very important to my current workflow. I'm happy to answer any questions and thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Update July 23, 2018: Just tried it again today, and some update along the line seems to have fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info, details about your project and things liek exact render settings nobody can tell you much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's worth noting that it's been working fine with the same file this morning before I updated, and doesn't anymore since the update to CC 2018

System info:

Windows 10 Home 64bit, usually automatically up-to-date via Windows Update, no Fall Creators Update yet.

Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz

32GB RAM

Radeon HD 7800 Series graphics card

Render settings (unchanged from what I had used with CC 2017):

Image sequence

PNG (biggest filesize)

Custom document size (372 x 492px)

60 fps

All frames

direct alpha channel

Please let me know if I missed anything important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this miascugh, Could you please PM me the PSErrorlog.txt file?

It seems that there is a missing component in the installation, Request you to reinstall Photoshop CC once and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-installing Photoshop unfortunately didn't help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please create a new administrative account to test and reproduce this issue?
Refer Adobe troubleshooting: Creating an admin account in Windows

Let us know if the issue persists on the new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, very sorry it took so long to get back to you. I finally got around to testing the suggested method as I'll be needing frame rendering to work soon.

Unfortunately I get exactly the same error message with a newly created admin account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash Sharma​

turns out, rendering an image sequence works fine with any format other than *.png - in the worst case I could ask my client if any of the available formats are viable for them, but I'd really rather be able to use *.png-files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update July 23, 2018: Just tried it again today, and some update along the line seems to have fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines