• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am in tears over this new Lightroom......

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

things i used to do so easily are now just a mess.......and I do not want everything i edit on the dang CLOUD.......and I get no option?    Cmon guys......ive been around forever with you.........why can't things stay the way they were.It was just Incredible........I am VERY SCARED to even try to download and install the "Classic" because I will likely be stuck with it forever with no way to go back to what works for me.......Do I need to investigate another product ?    And anyone bring forth a "Flip" response about how "stupid" I am can just go away now........

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Perfect Ron. Your  Lightroom CC 2015 should still be installed in your computer and you can carry on exactly as  before. I'm time, you might want to update to Classic, which is the latest version of the software you've been using, but maybe give them time to find and fix the bugs first.

Can you find Lightroom CC2015 ok still? If not, which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ron, so sorry to hear it's upsetting you. It's certainly creating plenty of confusion.

So what did you have before your latest download? Do you have a subscription? Or did you have a perpetual license?

Don't worry, we'll get you sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had had a subscription since it was first offered......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect Ron. Your  Lightroom CC 2015 should still be installed in your computer and you can carry on exactly as  before. I'm time, you might want to update to Classic, which is the latest version of the software you've been using, but maybe give them time to find and fix the bugs first.

Can you find Lightroom CC2015 ok still? If not, which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines