• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouth Swap Sets not working

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using the new 1.1 Adobe Character Animator and try to make my old puppet work in it. But after three days I am giving up and start writing all my issues here in the forum. the biggest hurdle I have currently is the fact that all my additional mouths are not working. I am not talking about the visameme mouths but all extra emotions. usually I had them all on Keyboard Triggers. Now I created a new Swap Set for them but none of my hotkeys works. However, the eyes and eyebrow Swap Sets works just fine.

In the new tutorial videos I have seen that you need to put the extra mouths OUTSIDE of the visamemes group to avoid them being overridden by voice as well as smile and surprise. But that is exactly what I want: I want to press "angry face" for example and automatically switch back to the talking mouth when I talk. I love that in theory but none of my mouths work.

If I use the obsolete Keyboard triggers function on the right properties menu it works perfectly.

What do I have to do to make the Swap Set work?

Edit: I tested to put the layers into a different group than the visamemes but they don't work there either!

Edit 2: I made a video out of it so you can better see what I mean.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah so I think you're on the right track. Note in the video for "Dude" how I had to add the WHOLE mouth group as the "default" trigger and then all the others in their own group. That seems to be the issue here - your default only has one neutral layer, not the whole mouth group - and yes, moving the alternates to their own group + that should solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem here- I have my mouths laid out just like you have in the "Advance Rigging" video and the above video.  The mouth is switching- but the lip sync is not working with the new mouth packs.....

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines