1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2017 1:57 AM by Jeff Arola

    Is it possible to change the brush size keybind? (ALT+HoverRMB)


      This is the one thing Ive always hated about photoshop. Ive been looking at alternatives like paintstorm studio but I figured Id ask before making the switch. Idealy I would like to change the quick brush size key to SHIFT+DragLMB, no hovering, or something similar. The "hovering" part of it is really annoying.


      Any tips or workarounds?

        • 1. Re: Is it possible to change the brush size keybind? (ALT+HoverRMB)
          Jeff Arola Adobe Community Professional

          I don't think it's possible to change that shortcut, but i guess you know there is another keyboard shortcut for brush size, though there is no real preview of the brush like there is with the shortcut your referring to, but it can be changed.




          Anyway it's


          Decrease/increase brush size

          [ or ]

          [ or ]

          Decrease/increase brush softness/hardness in 25% increments

          Shift + [ or ]

          Shift + [ or ]




          To change the above shortcut(s) go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts>Tools