0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2017 8:20 AM by scon2016

Problems building app for android

scon2016

Dear users,

when I try to build an app for android by phonegap cli, I have an error.

I want to specify I use ubuntu server, and the command is this:

root@s-lavorativo:/srv/applicazioni/ddns# phonegap -d build android

[phonegap] executing 'cordova -d build android ' ...

No scripts found for hook "before_build".

No scripts found for hook "before_prepare".

Checking config.xml for saved platforms that haven't been added to the project

Checking for any plugins added to the project that have not been installed in android platform

No differences found between plugins added to project and installed in android platform. Continuing...

Generating platform-specific config.xml from defaults for android at /srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/res/xml/config.xml

Merging project's config.xml into platform-specific android config.xml

Merging and updating files from [www, platforms/android/platform_www] to platforms/android/assets/www

Wrote out android application name "Casa DDNS" to /srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/res/values/strings.xml

android-versionCode not found in config.xml. Generating a code based on version in config.xml (1.0.0): 10000

Wrote out Android package name "qui.ddns.mio" to /srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/src/qui/ddns/mio/MainActivity.java

Updating icons at res

Updating splash screens at res

Prepared android project successfully

No scripts found for hook "after_prepare".

Checking config.xml for saved plugins that haven't been added to the project

No scripts found for hook "before_compile".

ANDROID_HOME=/usr/local/android-sdk-linux/

JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jdk/

Error: CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater

at /srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/lib/check_reqs.js:278:19

at _fulfilled (/srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:834:54)

at self.promiseDispatch.done (/srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:863:30)

at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:796:13)

at /srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:604:44

at runSingle (/srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)

at flush (/srv/applicazioni/ddns/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:125:13)

at nextTickCallbackWith0Args (node.js:419:9)

at process._tickCallback (node.js:348:13)

I downloaded the android sdk and installed java dk, I also set up the environment variables, but I can't fix this.

How can I do? Help