• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze Slider disappear in Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just update my Lightroom CC to the newest Lightroom Classic CC. But the Dehaze Slider has gone! Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Dehaze is in the Effects panel. It is also available with selective tools, brush, radial & gradient filters.

Dehaze.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

The new location of Dehaze:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Dehaze slider is the same place it has always been. Try logging out then back into your Creative Cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the process version on the image you are looking at is at version 3 or 4. The dehaze slider will be greyed out in other process versions. Also make absolutely sure that you haven't by accident installed Lightroom CC which is a completely new and different app than Lightroom 2015 CC was and Lightroom Classic is and where the dehire slider is in a different place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic now.... Where is the dehaze slider that you're saying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dehaze is in the Effects panel. It is also available with selective tools, brush, radial & gradient filters.

Dehaze.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also missing the dehaze slider as well. I just upgraded from lightroom 6 to classic cc. I uninstalled 6 then installed classic cc. When i open classic cc it says lightroom 6 verion 7.0 and on the top right it says lightroom 7, not classic cc. Any help would be awesome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does it say in System info (help menu)?

it should say: Lightroom Classic version: 7.0

The splash screen should have the lady with the purple sunglasses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System info :lightroom classic version 7.0[1140024] but the spalsh screen is a lightning bolt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the option to start a trial or buy a subscription.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my creative cloud account it shows im on a trial although in my account it shows ive paid for the subscription. Glad you guys are helping. Im about. To pull my hair out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What process version is selected for the active image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 4 and i even imported new raw files. I dont see the slider at all unde the effects tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't know what to say. It's there on my Windows 10 version. Dumb question, I know. Are you absolutely certain  you are in the new Lightroom CC Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 fall creators update System info :lightroom classic version 7.0[1140024]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can say is that logic tells me that it HAS to be there. I have the same version.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edition      Windows 10 Home

Version     1703

I’m wondering whether that Last W10 update has caused a conflict. My own version, shown above has no problems running Lr Classic.

Follow Jao's tip otherwise I would suggest speaking directly with Adobe support via on-line chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is weird! v. 1140024 is the correct version but you have a lightning bolt as splash screen you say? I would shut down lightroom, go into the creative cloud and log out of your account and back in. It is strange that it shows you running a trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that im running a trail version because in the cc app it says buy now next to all 3 apps. Classic cc photoshop cc and lightroom cc. Ive already logged out and reinstalled all the apps. Im at a loss when i got to buy now it says ive already purchased photography package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you perhaps by accident buy the Lightroom CC package? That one only has Lightroom CC which is a completely different app. Adobe made this really confusing. If you got the photography package that includes Classic and your account doesn't reflect this, you probably need to talk to Adobe directly to fix your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i have the package that includes all 3 ps cc,  lightroom classic cc,  and lightroom cc. In the help. Section of classic cc the option for. Manage my aacount is greyed out. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging out and back in? What do you see when you log on to creative.adobe.com <http://creative.adobe.com/> and go to manage account there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plan details

Your plan: Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year, prepaid)‎
Renewal date: October 22, 2018

Ive logged off and on a few times and restarted my pc and reinstalled all apps twice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. This seems something only Adobe can help you with then. It seems your account is not updating with the subscription info. But it is very strange that Lightroom Classic behaves like you say as it should still run normally in trial mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing we haven’t tried is resetting the prefs on launch.

Close Lightroom and go to the desktop

Hold down the two keys Alt+Shift and right-click on the Lr Classic desktop shortcut icon and choose Open. If the settings dialog pops up, click yes to delete settings.

Let us know if that makes any difference to the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines