Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering error in Premiere using AfterEffects composition

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

This is a repost  because I thought i posted this on the german forum, that's why the whole thread was posted in german beforehand but i noticed my mistake so here you go.

I am fairly new to video editing.

I have shot a timelapse with the Panasonic GH4 in raw.

Then i created a composition in after effects and imported the pictures of the timelapse.

I did not do color correction or any sort of modification to the images.

Im Premiere Pro i imported the composition and added it to the sequence.

When i try to export i then always get the same error with the exact same offset.

The Message is in german. It basically says:

Error while compiling the movie

Error rendering

Error rendering

and the rest should be self explanatory i hope.

Fehler.png

I just selected H264 and did not change any other values.

I looked at the offset and since my video is in 24p the frame in question should be frame 1267.

I looked at the raw file and the files that come before and after it and they all seem to be fine. I could open all of them and there were no glitches or anything else suspicious.

I searched the internet and already checked  my harddrive(that was suggested to me by windows10 actually), erased the cache, restarted my computer, deactivated the hardware/gpu acceleration und set up the projects in aftereffect and premiere multiple times from scratch.

I also tried rendering the parts of the sequence that come before the mentioned offset and they dont make any problems, but when i try to render just 2 seconds around the given offset i get the exact same error message again.

So it looks very much as if one or more of the raw files is causing this but i have no idea why.

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I responded to the Deutsch language question, not seeing the English one you also posted ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have found the issue. I started removing one picture at a time in the area that is affected and it looks like some images have been corrupted?! I can open them normally but when I try to move them or delete them it wont work or is at least stuck for too long. I don't know if the files wer faulty out of the camera or if it's a hdd issue but I should be able to resolve the problem slowly but surely.

If someone knows a way to save these images I would highly appreciate it for the future!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are still in their RAW format, can you open them in Photoshop and save to another format?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm i guess it's too late to find out now because it deleted the files in question already. It's not too bad though, only 4 files/frames were damaged and the footage was for testing purposes only.

Next time I am going to try your suggestion.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let us know how it works!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines