3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 5:44 PM by Paul Wright Photography

Unable to use Wacom settings on Photoshop CC 2018

hadhouud Level 1

I just updated Photoshop to the latest version ( 19.0 ) on my MacBook pro with MacOs sierra version 10.12.6. and the settings of my Wacom tablet I configured for the Photoshop application are completely ignored.

I'm unable to use the shortcuts I configured for the express keys, neither those on my pen.

It seems that even when I change them in the settings panel. Photoshop keep using the default settings of the wacom. Even when I deactivated show express view it keep showing.

On the other way the pen and pen pressure are working fine.

On the Lightroom new version everything is working well.

Can someone please help, I really need to work on a new project and I'm unable to do it at the moment.

• 1. Re: Unable to use Wacom settings on Photoshop CC 2018
          hadhouud Level 1

I was able to resolve the issue be deleting all of my Wacom setting and application configuration.

I now have to confirm everything from scratch.

If you are having the same issue don't hesitate to contact me if needed.

• 2. Re: Unable to use Wacom settings on Photoshop CC 2018
            harryp77716229 Level 1

Unfortunately this has not helped us.  We are using the Wacom intuos pro (with the latest drivers) and windows 7.  We have now had to revert to photoshop 2017 until this issue is resolved.

• 3. Re: Unable to use Wacom settings on Photoshop CC 2018
              Paul Wright Photography Level 1

I'm having very similar issues with latest Intuos Pro PTH-660 on Windows 10 (Creators Update), PS CC 2018 and latest Wacom drivers. Custom settings just don't "stick", sometimes after a shutdown all settings have vanished (then restore from backup).

Show/Hide Express View doesn't work at all. It drives me nuts with it's unwanted visual intrusion. I've uninstalled/reinstalled driver v: 6.3.25-5 but no avail.

Sometimes the tablet just stops. Disconnecting/reconnecting the USB cable often wakes it up again. Bluetooth is a dead loss. In spite of a strong, steady BT signal, it is totally erratic and dysfunctional.

I observe after 15 years as a Wacom user, it looks like Wacom, Adobe, Microsoft & Apple just don't bother talking to each other.