Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there.

Please advice how to add my watermark/logo on the photo in Lightroom CC cloud-based (not Classic)?

Regards

Olesya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

You can't yet, but it's a request I'm hearing a fair bit. Make sure you add your vote at Watermarks in LR CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't yet, but it's a request I'm hearing a fair bit. Make sure you add your vote at Watermarks in LR CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went through this in a very frustrating chat session.  It doesn't make sense?  They told me they have heard this numerous times and have escalated the issue.  They advised I import into classic to watermark and then put them in CC to edit.  Not happening.  Who has time for that.  I will definitely vote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of us in the community have been asking for this on mobile for a very long time. As this is now a whole ecosystem, it needs to be in all the CC apps. Hopefully by adding your vote, it'll help amplify the voices and this squeaky wheel will get oiled.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

You can add text watermark on your images in Lightroom Desktop 3.3 release.

To check what's new in this release, please refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How is this solved?  The link tells nothing.  Even when searched for "logo".  How can the premier photo editing software in the world, used by millions of professional photographers around the world, NOT provide the capability to insert your own logo?!? NOT acceptable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines