3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2006 7:21 AM by vmili

Can't Create New Project

vmili
      Using Robohelp X5, I need to create a new Webhelp project, however, when I open the New Project dialog box, it's blank. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled X5. Any ideas. Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Can't Create New Project
          RoboWizard Level 4
          Hi vmili

What are you using? The RoboHelp Starter application, RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML?

Knowing the answer to this will probably be the key to helping you.

Cheers... Rick
          • 2. Re: Can't Create New Project
            vmili Level 1
            In Robohelp Starter New Projects tab, only 3 types of projects display - Winhelp 2000, Winhelp 4 and Winhelp 3 - no Webhelp or Webhelp Pro.

If I try to create a new project from RoboHTML, the New Project dialog is blank.

I suspect I may be missing some files from my installation, but I can't figure out why they continue to be missing even after the reinstall.

Vince
            • 3. Re: Can't Create New Project
              vmili Level 1
              In Robohelp Starter New Projects tab, only 3 types of projects display - Winhelp 2000, Winhelp 4 and Winhelp 3 - no Webhelp or Webhelp Pro.

If I try to create a new project from RoboHTML, the New Project dialog is blank.

I suspect I may be missing some files from my installation, but I can't figure out why they continue to be missing even after the reinstall.

Vince