• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reCAPTCHA 2

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started to use reCAPTCHA 2 and I when I click the send button of the form to my email address, I receive no email. I have put in the corresponding site and secret key codes that I received when I updated to reCAPTCHA 2 from just reCAPTCHA.

Has anyone else encountered this and do you have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

When you say its not sending emails...if you haveenterred the correct email adress for your domain in muse then,

Normally if recaptcha is incorrectly configured an error is displayed in the recaptcha field onscreen.

Are you sure your webhosting cpanel account where website is located is able to actually send mail? I am quite sure your webhosting server and/or webhosting cpanel account account is not configured correctly for "sendmail" to function properly.

This has almost nothing to do with your ab

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume your site and the email address use the same domain?

Some providers don`t like different domains.

What´s your hosting say to this?

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the issue. I have one domain and this reCAPTCHA is associated to it through google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say its not sending emails...if you haveenterred the correct email adress for your domain in muse then,

Normally if recaptcha is incorrectly configured an error is displayed in the recaptcha field onscreen.

Are you sure your webhosting cpanel account where website is located is able to actually send mail? I am quite sure your webhosting server and/or webhosting cpanel account account is not configured correctly for "sendmail" to function properly.

This has almost nothing to do with your ability to recieve mail. It is quite a common problem with website contact forms.

1. Ensure your domain zone records are correct for email and thatall of the mail records needed for sending email are actually there (you need more than just an mxrecord)

2. If you are using a vps in particular, get your webhosting company to check your webhosting server "sendmail" configuration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines