1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 7, 2017 9:19 AM by AnandSri

Adobe Acorbat with partno: 65083248 which version?

rasmusn91462886

I have bought an ADOBE ACROBAT with partno: 65083248 - Apro 10.0 WIN RET UE, 001, DV -

My seriel number doesn't work for either the english nor the Danish version of the program? Which program can I download (my computer doesn't have a cd-drive...)

I have taked to your support who do not have a clue why it doesn't work??

It says : The seriel number is not valid for this product?

PLEASE HELT...

• 1. Re: Adobe Acorbat with partno: 65083248 which version?
          AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello rasmusn91462886

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message that the serial number is invalid.

I have checked the records and the Case details when you had an interaction with Adobe support and found that the serial number mentioned is invalid.

Please contact the seller and check with them, as the current serial number you have is an invalid serial number. And no other Adobe product is registered on your current Adobe ID.

If you have purchased and registered the valid serial number on a different Adobe ID, you can refer to the following KB doc to find the serial number Find your serial number

Note: Adobe Acrobat 10 is declared  as an End of support product, for more information refer to End of support for Acrobat X and Reader X

Hope this helps and let us know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

1 person found this helpful