• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop can't open the jpeg and psd files.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem, Photoshop CC it won't open jpeg or psd files. I don't know what to do. I can't work because of that. Any help??

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi margheritam,

Which version of Photoshop CC are you using? We've released the all new Photoshop CC 2018, so would recommend you to update the latest if you haven't so far.

Please take a look at this article Invalid JPEG Marker error when opening images in Adobe Photoshop and try out the offered solutions and suggestions.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi margheritam,

Which version of Photoshop CC are you using? We've released the all new Photoshop CC 2018, so would recommend you to update the latest if you haven't so far.

Please take a look at this article Invalid JPEG Marker error when opening images in Adobe Photoshop and try out the offered solutions and suggestions.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

卸载,重装

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry. I didn't understand what you said. Could you be more descriptive with your update on the issue?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think his PS have some problem,so I advice  uninstall and re-install 因为我也不知道问题出在哪

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i spend more than hour yesterday on chat only to be told it's a tech issue now on hold on the tech phone line , .....crazy service after every update something goes wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sidcup,

Sorry about the inconvenience and this experience. Please let us know if you are facing the exact issue as the OP?

If so, Post your Photoshop Help>>System info here.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is a very important issue. I downloaded the cc version 2017 on Friday. Today when I went to work for the first time, opening a jpeg file, or psd, tells me that the file was not found. It does not even open a file. Only pdf!

Please find a solution to resolve the situation, otherwise I will never work with this program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this EXACT same issue. I've uninstalled, then re-installed Photoshop to no avail. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ronl,

Sorry that uninstalling/reinstalling didn't helped.

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is the operating system in use on your computer?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines