Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CHANGING FONT OPTIONS (LIST)

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way that I can change the font options within Acrobat?

Here's what I need to do:

I want to be able to design something (say, an invitation) in Illustrator, then make it a PDF. From there, make a "form" so people can change/personalize/edit some part of the invite (like date and place).

It all works well, except that when Im making the text box, and try to change the "appearance", the font list doesn't give me the options Im looking for.

Let's say I have use a font called "Marcella", I can see that the font is embedded in the document, however, when inserting a text box, and try to change the font in the appearance, the "Marcella" font is not in the option list.

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 2.05.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 2.08.09 PM.png

SO my questions is, is there a way that I can select one of the embedded fonts as the default font when creating a form? Or to add fonts into this list?

In this case, I did installed the "Marcella" font into the system instead of using the font manager (using Suitcase Fusion), without success.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

There's nothing you can do beside install the font on your machine.

If the licensing for it allows it then it will be included in the list of available fonts for the font fields. If it doesn't, it won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's nothing you can do beside install the font on your machine.

If the licensing for it allows it then it will be included in the list of available fonts for the font fields. If it doesn't, it won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines