5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2017 6:12 AM by ProDesignTools

Adobe Premiere - Previous versions disappeared (CC2017 11.0.2) - Creative Cloud update 4.3.0.256

olivierd67784147 Level 1

HI, Since the last update of Creative Cloud 4.3.0.256, Previous versions of Premiere are no longer listed in the CC App.

It was however possible to download all previous versions before this update of the Creative Cloud.

I notice that for Photoshop and After Effects we can still acces to all previous versions for download. It seems to be only on Premiere that we can't have access to all the previous versions.

CC_PR_PREVIOUS_VERSIONS.pngCC_AE_PREVIOUS_VERSIONS.pngCC_PSD_PREVIOUS_VERSIONS.png

The "Download Creative Clouds apps" webpage (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html) provides access to the 2017 Premier Pro CC version, which is located at be version 11.1.2 / 11.1.4 only (7.0). There is no others previous versions.

My project Première is currently in version 11.0.2. I want to install the same version of Premiere on a second computer. I do not want to update the software version on this project which is in progress. Whenever I had to update a project in progress, the update caused problems. I wish to continue the project in its current version.

So I need to have the installation file of version 11.0.2. Is this possible? What are my options?

PREMIERE_11_0_2.png