• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number of photos seem stuck on syncing metadata

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The  metadata appears to be in sync but the sync status reads "Syncing Metadata" on a number of files.

If I play with the data of an individual picture by adding a removing a star for example, the sync status changes to synced and backed up.

Any ideas as to how to resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just batch selected the files which metadata would not sync. I changed the data (marked the files as rejected) and undid the change (unfledged the files).

All the files are now "synced and backed up".

This is making me nervous. I wish I understood what is going on.

My computer did restart on its own when I was away while sync operations may not have been complete so it might be related to that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, there's always a random number of files "syncing metadata", when I shutdown Lightroom and restart, no the sync issues are gone. Only to return with different photos, then resolve when closing and reopening lightroom again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines