• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 19.0 release. Keyboard shortcuts don't work properly!

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I faced to the problem with keyboard shortcuts after a new update to 19.0 version. Sometimes shortcuts don't work at all. I noticed that it has to be "alt" in shortcut to cause this problem.

For example Ctrl+Shift+I works well, Ctrl+Alt+Shitf+N doesn't.

How can I solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrews,

This has been identified as a bug and our team is working on a fix for the same. Apologies for the inconvenience.

In the meantime you can use the workaround in all the shortcuts which start with Ctrl+Alt such as Ctrl+Alt+Z press it as Alt+Ctrl+Z

In shortcuts such as Alt + Backspace you have to tap backspace twice to  make it work.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, you can refer the feedback link for the updates: Photoshop CC 2018: CTRL+ALT+Z not working properly | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some shortcuts doesn't working,

ex: foreground / background color + backspace, Ctrl+Alt+I, Ctrl+Alt+C, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E...and so on.

I try many different methods, but it's still working.

What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For meantime time, We would suggest you install the previous version of Photoshop CC 2017.

refer the screenshot to install the previous version via the Creative cloud: http://prntscr.com/h1axp3

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit,

Thank you for help, first of all, I remove the version of Photoshop 2018,

then install Photoshop 2017 again, finally, those shortcuts came back, it works now!

Naomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for the update.

Once we have a resolution/workaround available for this issue we will update you.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problems wit my CS 5.5. All my shortcuts for Photoshop, Indesign and Illustration are changed since last week after an update. I can't´t work any more fluently.

So will it help when I reinstall the CS 5.5 Master Collection again? Or is there a file in which the shortcuts are stored, which I can get from my backup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines