• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prelude Non-Responsive

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Prelude 2018 and it is very non-responsive. When I go to ingest footage, every time I click a folder in the media browser, it say's "Not Responding" then takes several seconds to open the folder. When I finally locate the footage to be ingested (if I can manage to get there without prelude crashing), I select all my clips, choose 'transfer clips to destination' and 'transcode' to MXF. Once I hit ingest, Prelude Crashes. Sometimes it ingests one clip before crashing. I had issues with 2017 too so I just stuck with 2015. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted 2015 when I updated to 2018... So now I'm stuck.

I've trashed my preferences.. Uninstalled, and reinstalled..

I'm on a Windows 7 64bit, Intel Xeon CPU E5-2650 2.00GHz (2 processors) 64GB RAM

Running Adobe Prelude CC 2018

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please share details of source file format type and camera details you are working with & try following steps :

1. Clean media cache.

2.  Turn off "automatic conformation and peak file generation" option under Preferences > Audio

Regards

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not help. The source is XAVC 1920x1080 59.94i

Does Prelude keep a crash log? I pulled this from EventProperties:

The program Adobe Prelude.exe version 7.0.0.134 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 127f4

Start Time: 01d34dc83477276d

Termination Time: 114

Application Path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Prelude CC 2018\Adobe Prelude.exe

Report Id: 2799012e-b9bc-11e7-98c7-d89d67c60fb2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crash logs are saved on following location:

%appdata%\Adobe\Prelude\7.0\logs

did you notice these crashes with other formats as well?

Regards

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadn't tried any other formats. I just successfully ingested a pro res video and transcoded it to MPEG2.

So it appears to just be the XAVC giving it fits. The other Adobe applications are having no problems with this format. I am still running 2017 for Premiere, AE and Encoder though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources