• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop cc 2018 32bit version

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found the download for PS cc 2018 32bit version for windows?.. need it to use my pro scanner.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest 32bit version download I have is for  Windows Photoshop CC 2017 Download Creative Cloud apps  and IMO is not worth installing. Also page where the link to the offline installers are has changed. The Links to the offline download seems to have been removed I do not know it Adobe even generate a 32Bit windows version of Photoshop CC 2018.. Perhaps Adobe will make CC 2018 offline installers available some time in the future....

Keep Adobe Photoshop up to date

What if my computer is not connected to the Internet?

Find a computer that is connected to the Internet, and download the update to an external drive or media that you can move to the computer that’s not on the Internet. (Note: You can install the product and updates offline, but you need momentary Internet access initially to sign in and activate your software.)

Note:

To install prior versions of Photoshop included with Creative Cloud, see Install previous versions of apps.

Note:

For special instructions for installing on macOS 10.12 (Sierra):

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines