• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe XD CC

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently I had installed Adobe xD (Beta) perfectly, with the update to CC asked me to uninstall the program and to reinstall it, doing so in the application of Creative Cloud the Adobe xD CC appeared as not compatible with my system , knowing that recently had it installed and worked perfectly.

The problem that stands out in the compatibility is that the GPU driver is obsolete, I have an Intel Corel 2 Duo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crisva,

Sorry to find you in this trouble, however, let us have a chance to into your issue.

To better study your system specifications can you please share the can you please share the results which display after running this -  dxdiag.exe

We shall take it further.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your response

I leave you a capture of the DxDiag section of my computer.

Greetings.diag.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Thanks for sharing, However I needed the shot of display "Pantalla 1" tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, there I leave the capture of the area that asked me.

diag2.jpg

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the issue.

As per our official doc - Adobe XD System requirements the GPU driver requirement is version newer than version 8.15.10.2702.

However, you have the exact version 8.15.10.2702 on your system. Please try downloading the newer driver and it should work.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines