5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2017 2:41 AM by Cliffsta B

White gap to right of screen - Can't find object that is causing this?

Cliffsta B Level 1

Hi Folks,

Been looking around at many different posts of people who have found in site design within muse the case where there is a white gap to the right of the screen, with the addition of a horizontal scroll bar.

In most cases, Muse folks have responded to check that there is no object outside of the page area. I have done this, but the problem persists.

I have seen in other cases Muse staff who have checked peoples files and then said something like "You have a black box in the background, set to stretch to browser width - Delete this and replace with browser colour"

Now, I cannot do the above as I have a number of image elements within containers which are stretched to browser width.

So my general question is - Besides objects which are out of page bounds, are there any other issues which could cause this issue? I have narrowed it down to containers which fit to browser width, either with another container within - Or with a filled image. But I am unable to narrow down further!

Anyone have any advice?

Cliff

(My challenge is that I am working on a secret site "ooh la la" of a product which is launching so its tricky to share my muse file to the public!)