• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All collections gone after migrating from 'Classic'

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I migrated to CC and at first all my collections showed up as albums. I've since had to quit/restart my computer and now when I open Lightroom CC, there are zero albums, just a button that says 'Add an album'. Are all of my collections gone for good?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is usually a new Folder “Migrated+your previous catalog name”

Clicking the small triangle icon to the left expands the folder to show collections as new albums.

Are they also missing when you log-in to your Lr Web app?

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that was there initially but has since disappeared along with everything else. Is there a way to 'sync' the collections back from Lightroom classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried Lr Web but I couldn't find anything.

When the problem occurred I was starting the process of migration but because I had some missing photos so I chose to cancel it to do it again later. And still the albums disappeared and I didn't get anything like “Migrated+your previous catalog name”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines