• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot view full page in Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently when viewing a publication guide in Adobe Digital Editions I cannot view the full page.  There is a lot of content on each page that is hidden from my view at the bottom.  It does not allow me to scroll up or down and the options under the reading tab do not allow me to zoom in or out.  There are not many options available to me in the toolbar so I've examined them all and have found nothing.

The file  is .epub - anyone else come across this problem and any solutions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reduce the width of the adobe digital edition by using mouse and you will see the full page. the amount of reducing the width depends upon how much content is on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that any placed movies are not scaled up in Indesign (always place at 100% of their original rendered size) also make sure that all the elements on your pages are placed elements rather than elements 'copy and pasted' from other software or places, try not to 'cut and paste' anything other than type or the odd illustrator shape/path into Indesign as non-linked elements will F with how ADE views/crops your files when previewing in the reader, especially if the foreign 'cut and pasted' elements are large.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines