0 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2008 4:04 PM by phamtum

myProject tutorial error (new to FLEX)

phamtum
      I tryig to get Brian Szoszorek tutorial "Building your first data management application with ColdFusion and Flex" and I can seem to get this to work. I'm currently using the the 30 day FLEX 3.0 trial version. with CF8. I should mention that I'm totally new to FLEX . Here is the error that I'm getting during initializing...
      [MessagingError message='Destination 'artgallerydataservice' either does not exist or the destination has no channels defined (and the application does not define any default channels.)']
      at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/internalGetChannelSet()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projec ts\rpc\src\mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:624]
      at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/getChannelSet()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\s rc\mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:255]
      at mx.messaging::MessageAgent/initChannelSet()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\m essaging\MessageAgent.as:1083]
      at mx.messaging::MessageAgent/internalSend()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\mes saging\MessageAgent.as:1059]
      at mx.messaging::Producer/internalSend()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messagi ng\Producer.as:143]
      at mx.messaging::AbstractProducer/connect()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\mess aging\AbstractProducer.as:408]
      at mx.data::DataStore/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::initialize()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise _bridgeman_final_hotfixes\frameworks\mx\data\DataStore.as:2196
      at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/fill()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman_final_hot fixes\frameworks\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:895]
      at mx.data.mxml::DataService/fill()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman_final_hotfix es\frameworks\mx\data\mxml\DataService.as:526]
      at myProject/fillArtistDP()[C:\Documents and Settings\bp9238\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\myProject\src\myProject.mxml:18]
      at myProject/___myProject_Application1_creationComplete()[C:\Documents and Settings\bp9238\My Documents\Flex Builder 3\myProject\src\myProject.mxml:2]
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\co re\UIComponent.as:9051]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:1167]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\frame work\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:698]
      at Function/ http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\sr c\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8460]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:8403]

Any suggestion is GREATLY APPRECIATED!