Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I miss some functions...

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I just switched from Lightroom Classic to the new one. I tested it and liked how it feels, also the performance was nice. So I changed my abo and "bought" it, migrated my cataloge and was happy. The synching between my devices works great, I like the browser-version as i can show all images everywhere if I want to, even at work.

Today i wanted to find fotos in a specific month with lets say ISO = 800. This was possible in the classic version and I miss it. Will there be (more) filters for meta data?

Also I'm not able to create HDRs out of multiple images.

Will there be some more features in the future or shall I go back to classic as there's nothing in sight?

I regret that I haven't tested more intense as I uninstalled classic because I needed disc-space (thats why I switched to CC...)

Kind regards

Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ralf+J%C3%BCngling  wrote

I can not believe that Adobe offers a newly developed Lightroom that has fewer functions. If I see all the posts here, the many problems, it seems to me that Adobe has released the version prematurely.

It's not intended to be a replacement, or at least, not for some years to come. It's a version 1.0 app that has limited functionality. It's ideal for many new users, but it'll be some time before it has everything that we've come to expect fr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's safe that as updates come eventually it will have everything Lightroom Classic does but as of now it doesn't. I would still use Lightroom classic if I was you and just the new Lightroom CC for tablets or phones. It'll take them a year or two to get it where we need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not believe that Adobe offers a newly developed Lightroom that has fewer functions. If I see all the posts here, the many problems, it seems to me that Adobe has released the version prematurely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ralf+J%C3%BCngling  wrote

It's not intended to be a replacement, or at least, not for some years to come. It's a version 1.0 app that has limited functionality. It's ideal for many new users, but it'll be some time before it has everything that we've come to expect from Classic. If there are specific features you're missing, the best spot to request them is here: Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines