4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 6:58 AM by Pariah Burke

Affiliate Link

jaxstar79 Level 1

I have signed up for the affiliate link and gone through all the steps to set up, yet when it comes to identifying which product i have it is very unclear. Please can anyone advise how i match the product i pay for and those on the link. I have contacted via chat 4 times over the past several weeks and not one person was able to advise.

• 1. Re: Affiliate Link
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

what is the name of the Adobe system/ app you want help with?

• 2. Re: Affiliate Link
            cmgap Adobe Community Professional

Hi Jaxtar - which affiliate link are you referring to? Did you purchase a software license through an affiliate? Did you download software from a link? Can you look in your downloads folder at recent downloads?

• 3. Re: Affiliate Link
              jaxstar79 Level 1

HI

It was an affiliate link sent to me and we signed up and it then asked for me to select options of which I wasn’t sure from the attached which was the same as what I currently have.

Please advise as have spent weeks trying to find out

Kind Regards

Jackie Forster

Business Manager

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

[WARNING - Adobe does not use Skype, so BEWARE of someone contacting you via Skype and claiming to be from Adobe]

• 4. Re: Affiliate Link
                Pariah Burke Adobe Community Professional

Can you post screenshots of where you're being asked for affiliate/app

information?

1 person found this helpful