0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2017 11:27 AM by admoseremic

Report Time Processing public beta feedback

admoseremic Adobe Employee

Report Time Processing is a Virtual Report Suite setting that allows data to be processed in a non-destructive, retroactive fashion in Analysis Workspace. It can be accessed as a setting while creating a new virtual report suite.

Documentation for Report Time Processing can be found here

FAQ:

Why don’t I see ________ metric or dimension after enabling Report Time Processing?

Not all dimensions and metrics are supported when using Report Time Processing. Be sure to check the documentation for our supported list of dimensions and metrics.

Can I use Report Time Processing with web data as well as mobile app data?

Yes! However, keep in mind that the mobile SDK sets the launch event and to see background hits in reporting, you must be on version 4.13.6 of the SDK or above.

Why are my visit/visitor counts different from the base report suite when using Report Time Processing?

Depending on the settings you select, visit counts may differ substantially when using a shorter or longer timeout or using mobile app specific settings. See the documentation for further details on mobile visit processing.

For now, Report Time Processing allows you to change what a visit means in the context of your Virtual Report Suite. How is the current workflow of setting up report time processing? What features would you like to see implemented next?