• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download from shared album?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I used to make my album public and share link from my phone so i could open up the album on another computer via shared album online. I used to be able to click on download and my photos would save into a file.

I have just gone to do this and cannot find a download button anywhere on the shared album?

Please can someone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

You can edit your shared settings from the web interface. These options are not available yet in LR CC as far as I can tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can edit your shared settings from the web interface. These options are not available yet in LR CC as far as I can tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can make the download button appear in the top right corner - but currently only from the web version of the Lightroom CC. Log on at www.lightroom.adobe.com and select "allow downloads" from the album's share settings. This will allow a 1-click download of the entire album in a .jpeg format (no option to select quality or size though).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines