This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
The only thing I can think of is to highlight the updated row. That's an interesting question....
dgData.selectedIndex = i; (i being your updated row)
1) add an event listener to the underlying array collection of your array collection. For an example study: http://blog.paranoidferret.com/index.php/2007/08/24/flex-php-json-mysql-advanced-updating/
2) on update event, identify the current row in the grid
3) You have to decide wether this effect is for a single column or for the whole row. Technically, a row is a collection independent columns.
4) if for single column, just write a simple custom renderer and add the effect to that renderer on the update event
5) for a complete row background study: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/pent/archives/2007/02/coloring_the_ba.html
Hope this helps.