0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2017 11:54 PM by lennyw65997435

Complete Account Mess-UP

lennyw65997435 Level 1

Thank you Adobe for not thinking/testing before you release a new product, what exactly happens to existing student/teacher creative cloud customers. How could you be thinking of using this product with a 200 GB, not upgradable, account limitation. Because of this and according to posts in this forum, in addition to the cloud subscription, I purchased the Lightroom CC subscription, so 1 had 1 TB of storage. Unfortunately, my Creative Cloud Subscription which had to be renewed yesterday was not able to be renewed: In order to renew it, I now had to cancel the Lightroom CC: Subscription, which brought me back to 200 GB storage.... With no option to add additional storage. So back to zero and a big waist of time....

Moreover, did you know that it takes more than 6 days for downloading a complete Lightroom CC Catalogue of 350 GB from the cloud to Lightroom Classic? You probably have a serious bandwidth problem with your servers. Maybe it's time to check your management's decisions on this upgrade-process. You shouldn't mess with existing customers....