• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Normal Brush Pallet Option?

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not liking this brush folder categorization. I find it really annoying is there a way to revert back to the old layout?Screenshot (1).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you import all the brush groups or load some library of brushes. This is what I see in CC 2018. I have not set up any brush groups. Or tried any on the new features.  I'm just testing the old Photoshop stuff to see it Adobe fixed any of the reported Photoshop bugs.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea. It just installed like that. I dont know how to go back to the old layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

K... This is still going on. I do not like how its set up in 100 folders like that. Thats not how I'm used to using the brushes. Can someone please help me return it to the normal layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't go to the old panels. However, you can arrange the new panels however you like them.

If you just want to open all the folders Ctrl-Click (Cmd-Click on Mac) on the arrow next to a folder and all will open (Ctrl+Click again to close them all.

If you want brushes in different folders, drag and drop to the folder(s) where you want them.

If you want them to display differently check the appropriate options and move the thumbnail size slider :

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes in CC 2018 Adobe changed the Panel names and added a slider to the panel and removed the two fly-out menu thumbnails size menu items. And you must chect the  Brush tip menu item dave has not checked to get the tip Icon to display.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines