• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart previews counted as storage space

Engaged ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood that smart previous were not counted versus the initial storage space of 20 Gbyte, there was also an unlimited space for those before.

When I installed the new LR CC I noticed that it saw right away 3.7 GByte used already, but I had not uploaded anything else than smart previews into the cloud before (syncs from old LR).

So, am I wrong and smart previews do count now or is this a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has increased the storage to 20GB (from 2GB for Photography Plan). I think in future they will be counting the overall storage, including smart previews, within the new limits, with the option to buy each additional 1TB at $10pm

However I’m not sure when the changes will become effective and there are a minority of customers who already exceed the 20GB. For them Adobe is not going to start deleting photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you imported anything through the Mobile App (if indeed you have it installed)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have it in my IPhone and Ipad. How would I see if these devices uploaded anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines