Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limit Max File Size and Expo sharpening

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i just buy lightroom cc, how i can set the limit for the file size in expo? Where i can set the expo sharpness?
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

It does not have these features. If you need these, you need Lightroom Classic, which is the normal version of Lightroom. Lightroom CC is a new app that is completely cloud based but misses almost all of the features from the normal version of Lightroom now called "Classic." It is unfortunate that Adobe chose to name this new program the same as what Lightroom used to be called as it causes a lot of confusion and people expect everything that Lightroom Classic is able to do to be there which it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does not have these features. If you need these, you need Lightroom Classic, which is the normal version of Lightroom. Lightroom CC is a new app that is completely cloud based but misses almost all of the features from the normal version of Lightroom now called "Classic." It is unfortunate that Adobe chose to name this new program the same as what Lightroom used to be called as it causes a lot of confusion and people expect everything that Lightroom Classic is able to do to be there which it isn't. Lightroom CC is very bare bones and is basically a port of the mobile version of Lightroom to the Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines