• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Bridge CC 2018

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently downloaded Adobe Bridge CC 2018 and I have had continual problems loading (generating previews) being very slow or locking up. If locked up, I could not quit Bridge and had for force quite on my MacBook Pro 2013 running latest OP system. I uninstalled twice and reinstalled, but same thing happens. Finally I deleted Bridge CC 2018 altogether and reinstalled Bridge CC 2017. Bridge CC 2017 version works fine. Any ideas Adobe???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

This is an open forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BULLS*&$.  Adobe Bridge 2018 CC doesn't work. Period.  I want and need to return to Bridge 2017.  If it wasn't for Photoshop, I'd drop the whole adobe photographer's bundle, it has gotten really buggy and I have had nothing but issues with using it.  Lightroom is a dog, and I really used to love lightroom for it's speed.  Has me seriously exploring other options, and Adobe doesn't respond nor does it fix issues.  This subscription model is just another term for robbery.  I am really looking for replacements for this crappy software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since updating Bridge 2018 I have had problems on my PC.   Not all the time but mostly when making a copy from RAW to Jpeg the image appearing in Bridge is greyed out.  Clicking on a another file and then going back to the original file cures it.  Spent hours with Adobe Technical Services but although helpful don't appear to able to fix the problem.  Has anyone else had this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue.  unresponsive.  not doing what is supposed to.  no access to mac, bridge menu while bridge is open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i post a new question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue.  Adobe, please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem. At this point, Bridge is unusable. It is critical in my workflow to have a functioning Bridge. How do I find Bridge 2017? That version was flawless. Warning to others, DO NOT UPDATE TO BRIDGE 2018!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and can not find help or answers anywhere!  Adobe please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines