Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic form sequence

Level 2

Hi,

We are using AEM forms in our project and one of the requirements is to change the form sequence basis external trigger such as user input, or url parameters.

E.g. If user is identified to be of type "A", then sequence should be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

If user is identified to be of type "B", then sequence should be 1, 5, 2, 3, 8, 4, 5, 6, 7

Similarly other combinations can be configured.

This needs to be configurable such that sequence can be changed when required. Is this achievable via AEM forms?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

How complex are the rules to determine the order and are they determined server side or client side?  You can hide and show panels via script in the form or server side you may look at form sets.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

We are not using Adobe target.

I've gone through the documentation you shared and it doesn't talk about sequencing. The usecase I'm trying to solve is little complicated.

More suggestions welcome.

Level 10

I have never read anything about this use case in AEM Forms docs. I am checking with the internal team to make sure.

Correct answer by
Level 8

How complex are the rules to determine the order and are they determined server side or client side?  You can hide and show panels via script in the form or server side you may look at form sets.