• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Projects

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm s little confused, I was working on a some sketch in photoshop sketch (v. 2.0.162) on my android tablet and when I closed the app and went back to my projects page, what I was working was no longer there. This isn't the first time it's happened. Now where is gets confusing is that when I closed the app and reopened the project I was working was there and so was the previous one I lost. I once again closed the app and those two projects are no where to be found. The project was saved when I closed the app. But I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was not connected to wifi then I was working on this project...is that why it disappeared?

Can someone help me please. This is very frustrating.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Hi Stephaine,

You may also Contact Customer Care for detailed troubleshooting on your issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie.

I'm sorry the app's not saving in a way that makes sense. This is not something I normally hear with regard to Sketch for Android, so I've already forwarded your comments to the product team.

Sometimes when the app is closed abruptly, the thumbnails of the drawings will show as blank but once tapped and reopened, the drawing is still there. Does that sound like it's what happened?

Do you ever work over a wifi connection? That is, does your work ever have an opportunity to sync to Creative Cloud? Please sign in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch and see if your missing work is showing up there.

I am waiting to hear back from one of the Sketch engineers so I'll post when I do. In the meantime, please let me know what you find on assets.adobe.com.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

It's not the thumbnails showing as blank. It's completely different projects showing up. It's really strange. I'm not quite sure how else to describe it. I opened it once and I had three projects and when I opened the app again I had two completely different (the other 3 were gone) and it was the two that had gone missing. Then I shutdown the app, started it again and the 2 projects were gone again and the 3 were others were back. Not sure if it a Halloween trick, or what. They weren't super important projects, however I would like to understand why this is happening to prevent it from happening again.

It is connected to wifi when I get home in the evening. I checked the link you provided and my work it not there. Luckily I saved an image to my gallery so all it not lost. I would however like to understand what it happening.

Thanks so much for your help,

Stephanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stephanie.

I honestly have never heard of this happening in Sketch for Android. I completely understand your need to understand what's happening; it's super odd. A couple more questions for you:

What version of Android OS are you using?

Is there ANY chance you have more than one account? Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product? Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account? Have you used social sign on to log-in to the app?

Also, your work should be syncing to Creative Cloud. When you leave the app open over wifi does your work sync? (Something should be.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephaine,

You may also Contact Customer Care for detailed troubleshooting on your issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines