2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2017 7:56 PM by khughes63

Acrobat DC Pro stops printing every few documents

khughes63

Using Windows 10 64 bit operating system, Chrome browser.

My apologies if this has been asked before. I downloaded and installed Acrobat DC Pro on my PC today, and I have a driver issue that has carried over from Acrobat XI Standard.

When I do a conventional print from the browser menu, every few documents the document will stop printing, and I see a box with the task bar indicating that it is only about 3 bars past the beginning. in order to get documents to print, I have to get into task manager, stop Adobe Distiller, and stop Acrotray.exe.  I can also get the issue to stop if I reboot the computer, but it will eventually start up again. I can print documents directly from URL links with no problem, this only happens if I use the print option on the Google menu. The same thing also happens in Firefox, IE, and Edge.

The Acrotray.exe is a yellow box with an exclamation point on it. I stopped splwow64.exe in the Details tab of task manager, but I am still having this problem. I have cleared my cached search history, tried repair, and the problem doesn't stop. Any suggestions out there?