• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions and Sets

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Action Palette is a mess so I am attempting to make Sets so that I can drag relevant actions into specific sets and tidy it up. However when I open up New Set and start to type in a name for it the first letter is highlighted and so when I continue you to type the letters I have typed are replaced by the new letter. The only work around that works is if I type a letter then click off that letter and type in the next letter, click type click type until the word is done click ok and there is what is supposed to be a New Set but I then try and drag an action into the New Set. It does not highlight the New Set when I drag the Action to it and therefore does not place that action into the New Set.

If any one can help with this I'd very much appreciate it as it's driving me crazy. Oh and this highlight and typing bug does the same thing when making a New Action. This is the only App/Program on my desktop (Windows 10) that is doing this.

HELP !!

Pete

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Very odd. Have you tried to reset your preferences. Can't really think of anything that would cause this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very odd. Have you tried to reset your preferences. Can't really think of anything that would cause this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

G'day Chuck. Mate I have looked through Preferences but can not find anything relevant to the issue. Same result when I have conducted searches through anything Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines