• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugs when copying content from Illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm designing my web layouts in Illustrator initially, but recently I've been incorporating XD into the mix. I love it, but there's weird behaviour when copying/pasting content from Illustrator. For instance, I had a vector shape with gradient fill. When pasting to XD, the colours were flipped vertically. I had to rasterize the shape to display correctly, but that's hardly productive. Another issue is with text content: Sometimes the text (one line title) doesn't fit in its container, causing it to flow to another line. Also, it seems XD doesn't understand Illustrator ALL CAPS option in character panel, so text is pasted with default appearance.

Are these known bugs, or am I doing something wrong? I've been dragging and dropping and copying and pasting, no difference. I'm using XD 1.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

I will check with the team, but in the meanwhile, I suggest logging a bug using this link

Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will check with the team, but in the meanwhile, I suggest logging a bug using this link

Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines