9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 8:16 AM by Sahil.Chawla

Spot Heal Tool - Program Error Message - Photoshop CC 2018

keeeleah

This is a brand new issue that I never had prior to updating to CC 2018. I am using a Wacom Intuos Pro that I just purchased recently in August, and when I try to use my spot heal tool with it, a lot of strokes won't register whether I'm using light, heavy, or not using pressure at all. It will give me a pop-up message saying "Could not complete your request because of a program error."

This will pop up every 3-5 strokes and I have to stop my workflow to close it each time. I have only noticed this issue with the spot heal tool so far.

I have spoken to Adobe support 3 times now, one of which remote controlled my computer to help me reset preferences.

I have:

- reset my preferences multiple times through Photoshop

- updated all of my drivers for my Wacom tablet

- re-installed my driver and re-set up all of my express keys and shortcuts on my Wacom tablet

- removed and deleted preference files from my adobe library files

These "solutions" seem to solve my problem, but only for about 10 minutes and then the issue comes right back to square one.

I am completely lost on how to solve this issue, as I'm not sure now if it's an issue with my tablet, or Photoshop.